If you want your child to make friends, be prepared to reach each year’s milestone,
and develop a love of learning that will last for a lifetime. You’ve come to the right place!
Gulu Gulu Learning Academy and 12 Foundations School are one of the highest-rated
From my very first day of opening the door for Gulu Gulu in 2010, I’ve sought to create the best classrooms I possibly could with the Christian faith-based learning program. I have been contributing the school profits back into the school every year, upgrading our teaching materials, furniture, and tools. I learned and implemented NAEYC’s developmentally appropriate practices and hired teachers who are passionate about inspiring and educating young minds. We instilled a love of learning in all of our students and challenged them to develop their social, emotional, physical, cognitive, moral, and academic skills.
On top of that, we gave our Gulu Gulu families more than just a classroom. We created an experience, built a community, and became a family!
With this commitment, we started as a little home preschool, and we’ve kept that same warm, home-like environment as we’ve grown. We are now serving children from ages 2-12 for preschool, K12 co-op, and afterschool programs! We can’t wait for you to join our Gulu Gulu Families soon!
Check out our new location for our 12 Foundations School:
47810 Warm Springs BLVD, Fremont, CA 94539
11787 Foothill Blvd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Gulu Gulu Learning Academy consistently strives to :
(1) Build a love of learning through fun, hands-on, developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities
(2) Prepare students to be more than ready for kindergarten in their social, emotional, physical, language, and cognitive development.
(3) Support children during winter, spring, and summer camp so they review or preview academic lessons and learn a new hobby or skill each week.
(4) Exceed expectations by improving our programs with parents and teachers every year.
(5) Strengthen families by including them in fun family events as well as supporting them in their parenting and educational goals.
(6) Improve the community by offering a convenient, affordable, premier option for online or in-person schooling experience.
Your children will develop a love of learning at Gulu Gulu!
We have several classes and locations to choose from, including in-person half-day or
full-day preschool, online classes for preschool to school ages, winter/spring/summer camp,
TK-1st grade CAVA K12 co-op school.
Supporting students during COVID-19 and providing the highest quality online and on-site education anytime, anywhere!!!
We are accepting up to 20 on-site students at this time. We provide individual learning stations with partitions for each student to study safely.
Prices will vary, depending on the number of subjects chosen, the number of lessons per week selected, and the length of the class. Our classes feature 30 minutes, 45-60 minute, or 55-minute lessons, depending on the age group, subject, and type of class.
*SEE ATTACHED PRICE LIST*
Please let us know once you have registered, our administrator will contact you shortly after to follow up!
We post all of the public events and class information on our
How to Join a Meeting:
Experience a FREE class with us!
Check out our new 12 Foundations School:
Check out our homeschool private school program:
Iroquois Way, Fremont CA 94539
Gulu Gulu Learning Academy
Gulu Gulu Preschool and Afterschool Program:
Iroquois Way, Fremont CA 94539 (Preschool and Kinder Students Only)